Boudoir Photography Is For Everyone
This Can Be You!
Top 5 Boudoir Photography Myths…Debunked.
It’s no secret that Boudoir Photography is gaining popularity as the self-love movement gains steam, but there are still so many myths and misconceptions surrounding Boudoir. I would like to explore and dispel some of the most common myths so people can better understand what to expect from this empowering and confidence-boosting experience.
1. Boudoir Photography is only for women who are in perfect shape. False. One of the most common myth about having a boudoir photoshoot is that you have to look some kind of way. That you have to have a perfectly toned tush or that you have to have a flat, tight tummy. That is simply just not true. A Boudoir Session is for anyone regardless of their shape or size. In fact, the goal of a Boudoir Photography session is to highlight the natural beauty of each client. A Boudoir Photo shoot is the perfect thing to help you feel more confident in your own skin.
2. It’s only for young people. Yea, no. I don’t even know where this one came from. A Boudoir session is for people of all ages. Whether your’re 20 or 80, you can still experience the empowering and uplifting feelings that comes with a Boudoir photoshoot.
3. You’ve got to have a “special someone.” Another thing I hear all of the time is “Oh, I would do it if I had someone to do it for…” No. No. NO. While Boudoir Photos make great gifts for a significant other, you need to stop and realize that YOU are the special someone! YOU deserve to have images of yourself that will leave you feeling proud, confident, and beautiful.
4. You’ve gotta get nakey. Of course, if you want to, you absolutely CAN have a nude boudoir photography session, but its not necessary. In fact, you can do a boudoir session fully clothed!
5. You have to have modeling experience. Incorrect. Nope. In fact, most people who do a boudoir photoshoot usually hate being in front of the camera! A Professional Boudoir Photographer has been trained in different body and face coaching techniques to leave you with images that will make you feel like a model!
So if you have been thinking about a Boudoir Photography Session but have been overthinking all of the myths, I hope this article helps to put your fears at ease!
If you’ve ever scrolled past a beautiful boudoir photo and thought to yourself “I wish I could do that”, well now you know you can!! You just gotta get out of your own way and book a session!
Join My Facebook Community
Join my VIP Facebook community where I empower people to see themselves in a different light. A place where we support eachother, make jokes, post silly memes and take pride in who we are as people!
Thinking About Booking Your Own Boudoir Photoshoot?
I’d Love To Learn More About Your Why